When stresses hit, it is easy to lose focus and not keep things straight in your head. That is at least true for me. I learned some important things last week that I am keeping in mind everyday.
- Don't be afraid and/or let your ego prevent you from asking questions. That's how you learn.
- I have many people around me who care about me (at home, church, and work)
- Whining gets you nowhere and makes others uncomfortable around you.
- It is often never as bad as you think.
- I already knew this, but I work at an awesome place.
- I already knew this, but prayer works.