After three successful Charlotte Drupal Drive-in events in 2014, 2015, and 2018, the Charlotte Drupal User Group (CharDUG) is bringing it back on March 2nd, 2019. The format of the event is unconference style, allowing for a relaxed atmosphere where beginner and seasoned Drupalers alike are able discuss their projects, ideas, and ask questions.
Whether you want to discuss your projects with others, have an impromptu talk you would like to give, or a polished slide-deck presentation, you will be given the chance to pitch your idea(s). Once the pitches are made, every attendee will get to vote on the ones they find most interesting. This setup makes the event informal, the schedule fluid, and the topics dynamic. Most of all we have a lot of fun!
While Drupal is the focus, we will also welcome talks on other topics!
Suggested topics ideas:
- Drupal 8 experimental modules and future of Drupal 9
- Decoupled Drupal
- Contributing to open source
- SEO and Marketing
- Development tools (IDEs, text editors, Drush, Composer, terminal, etc.)
- DevOps, deployments, continuous integration, etc.
- QA and automated testing
- Show and tell your web or application project
- Your idea goes here!
Bring a talk idea or just come and hangout! This year’s event will be at Charlotte North Carolina’s awesome Hygge Coworking at Camp North End. Thanks to our sponsors, we will have door prizes, beverages, and snacks provided free of charge! Did I tell you the event is free? Yep, it is!
Register for the March 3rd Charlotte Drupal Drive-in today! Hope to see you there!
Thank you to our fine sponsors!
- CharDUG - Program planning and hosting
- Classic Graphics - Beverages and snacks
- Hoists Direct - Door prizes
- Hygge Coworking - Facilities
If you want to learn more about the origins of the Charlotte Drupal Drive-in and what others think of past events, check out the links below!